St. Teresa’s First Holy Communion Programme 2020
This year, St Teresa’s offers two First Holy Communion Programmes.
The first will be run through St Teresa’s School. The First Holy Communicants will come together during school and be lead to a deeper understanding of the Eucharist and having a personal relationship with Jesus.
For the children who do not attend St Teresa’s School, a second programme will be run through the Parish
Once a month, the Communicants and their families will come together to attend 10am Mass and to participate in a session following Mass.
You can register for both programmes in the link below.
Registrations close on Saturday 29th February.
Both programmes will come together for:
- A retreat on Saturday 13th June
- The First Holy Communion Mass on Sunday 14th June, the Feast of Corpus Christi
- The Parish Celebration Morning Tea on Sunday 21st June.
What is required to make your First Holy Communion?
- Candidate must be baptised, copy of certificate is required
- Attends Mass every Sunday
- Year 4+, also depends on the spiritual maturity of the child
Register Here: https://goo.gl/forms/Nqcdz6jRLa6IDyZx2
NB: If there is no First Holy Communion program at your school or parish, please contact the Youth Ministry Coordinator to make arrangements.